Wednesday, January 14, 2009

TPM: Even Josh is starting to annoy me...

First it was, Obama's not being aggressive enough to beat Hillary in the Primary. Then, it's he's not doing enough in the General to take down McCain. Now, he's not being ambitious enough in pursuit of the stimulus.

I'm sorry, but when is Josh going to get it through his head that Obama moves at a different clip than he's used to. Josh has been massively wrong about Obama in the past, and frankly I could give a rat's ass if he's got a problem with the pace Obama's moving at. He's smarter than you are. Get used to it, or don't. I could care less one way or the other.

He pulls back. He plans. He strikes. That's pretty much the basic Obama modus-operandi.

Last I checked, we're in planning mode for another 5 days.

January 20th, 12:00pm Eastern Standard Time, I think we'll see some action.