Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Obama's form was awwwwkwaard (VIDEO)

I am the Obama homer to beat all Obama homers. This site is dedicated, in its own way...to Obama homerism.

But man, that was one an uugggggllllly pitch. His form was terrible. It almost looked like he was going to dislocate his own shoulder. I don't know if it was the White Sox jacket or what, but it was not pretty.



Then again, any pitch that makes it to home plate can't be a completely bad one.

<a href="http://msn.foxsports.com/video?vid=50a75722-7ea2-43ad-8976-f87c730e65dc&from=IV2_en-us_foxsports_HP&fg=gtlv2" target="_new" title="Addressing the baseball nation">Video: Addressing the baseball nation</a>

But you know what? Who cares? He got to fly to the game with Willie freakin' Mays. He got to shake hands with Stan Musial and I do believe that was Bob Gibson glad-handing him as he came off the mound.

He's got his own jet, and the greatest home office in the world. He gets us Health Care, I dare say I'll not mention this pitch ever again...

...but I better see a Public Option, otherwise...