Saturday, July 16, 2011

Lawrence O'Donnell: “The most effective Democratic Presidential campaigner we have ever seen on television” (VIDEO)

Still, while I agree with the sentiment, I'm pretty sure Bill Clinton could make a pretty good argument on his behalf. Bubba was better at the "I feel your pain" and off-the-cuff empathy speeches. The Boss is better at slowly, painful, and coldly eviscerating his opposition. Bubba was better at heightening emotion. The Boss was better at beating down his opponents.

Simply put, Clinton is a slap on the back; Obama is that hard elbow you get driving the lane that the refs don't call.

So (cough-cough) you may have noticed that I've been relying on quite a bit of Lawrence to do my blog this week.  Then again, I've never seen my position on an issue, and my position on an issue so perfectly in alignment.



Strangely enough, I've never seen a intra-ideology dispute, like the one I've been having with dear ol' Dad this past week, so perfectly encapsulated in this discussion between Lawrence O'Donnell and Jonathan Alter (where I'm Lawrence and Dad is Jonathan Alter):

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy