Thursday, March 8, 2012

Professor Derrick Bell and something called full context. (VIDEO)

Nice try, Andrew Breitbart. You lived as a racist, and clearly you died as one.

Watch Obama Speaks at Harvard Law in '90 on PBS. See more from FRONTLINE.


UPDATE: 11:19am Pacific:

A reader on the Daily Dish pointed something about this video that pretty much parallels what I thought all day:

When I saw that video making the rounds yesterday, I didn't watch it. Do you know why? I'd already SEEN it. It was part of a PBS Frontline documentary that came out in 2008. It's available for instant streaming on Netflix. Dud, indeed.

Here now is the Frontline Segment that I too saw, and downloaded, YEARS ago:



Hmm. Took ten times the grief from the Liberals on the Law Review than the Conservatives. Now where have I heard that before?