Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Uhh, does this guy look like he's been assaulted to you?? (VIDEO)

This is from ABC News. It's pretty sharp-looking video.

video platform video management video solutions video player

The video might bleed over my format's margins, but Zimmerman doesn't disappear as far as I can tell. A smaller version of the video is below.

Okay, so at least he was detained for a time.

So I'm back to one of my questions. The lead Homicide Investigator says he thought a charge of Manslaughter was appropriate. It looks like Zimmerman was arrested, at least for a little bit.

So what happened after he goes in that door. Because something changed after that, and we still don't know what.

Also, we are being told a story that this man was under mortal assault, fear for his life, so much so that he had no choice but to go for his gun.

You tell me. Is the back of his head bloodied up? Is his nose broken? Does he look like anything's happened to him at all?

video platform video management video solutions video player

I can't say that these things did not happen, but the very lurid and vivid descriptions provided by Zimmerman's defenders seem to be 100% Grade-A Bullshit.