Thursday, August 13, 2009

MSNBC: Katy Abram is a moron...

First off, let me be clear. MSNBC didn't call her a moron.

I did.

MSNBC is just the source of the story.

Doesn't know how much her family makes. Her husband "takes care of the finances".

Prefers a Health Savings Account with a $5000.00 deductible.

Says she wants to keep that choice.

Why is she hell-bent on keeping me from mine??

Why is she hell-bent on keeping 50 Million Americans from getting Health Insurance?

Ed Schultz says these people are dumber than Joe the Plumber.

He's right.



For someone willing to get int he face of her Senator, she seems unwilling to stand by any of her principles. Guess we can add coward to the many adjectives I'd use in describing her.

Let's get rid of Social Security and Medicare since they're things the Founders never intended.

Founders also intended for there to be Slavery. I wonder how Ms. Abrhams feels about that.