Thursday, February 11, 2010

In Performance At The White House (VIDEO)

There still isn't a single video containing the whole of the concert, which I still want to post (I'm a fan of the Blind Boys of Alabama, who provided the theme for the first season of "The Wire"), and Lord knows this isn't everything of concert, but you do the best with what you have.

BTW, TPM totally did this first. But I'm doing this again because TPM put the tiny, tiny video up. If tiny video is more your speed, click on the link above, they have the same footage...


Bob Dylan "The Times, They are a Changin":




The Howard University Choir "Lord, I Don' Done":




Natalie Cole "I Wish I Knew How It Would Feel to be Free":




Yolanda Adams "A Change is Gonna Come":




Joan Baez - "We Shall Overcome":




Jennifer Hudson and Smokey Robinson "People Get Ready":