Wednesday, February 3, 2010

President Obama takes questions from Senate Democrats (VIDEO)

I wrote this passage last night, waiting for the White House to put up their (much better than C-SPAN) Video of the event. Unfortunately, Rachel and Keith then went on to make many of the same comments I did:

Not quite as hostile as the House Republicans...

At the same time, why was the President the only one to bring up Health Care in its proper context? I mean, Senators mentioned it in passing, but none of them took it head on.

Which tells me that they think their job is mostly done. (They still owe us reconcilliation).

Michael Bennett rambled a bit, but I wound up liking the guy more than I thought.

Blanche Lincoln was insufferable. Her question was about as bad as most of the House Republicans from a couple days ago. Talking point with a question buried in there somewhere. She's just about the only Democrat I'm looking forward to losing her job next year.


Here's the White House Video:



Here's Keith:

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy



Here's Rachel:

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy