Wednesday, July 21, 2010

MSNBC: Fox News is at it again.

Though I am solidly liberal, I have never been the biggest Rachel Maddow fan. I find she let's her own personal fears guide her coverage too much. So when she covers the Obama Administration, and she determines that they're not being Liberal enough, she doesn't bother to explain to her audience, why there might be a reason for their actions, or that there's a reason in the first place. It's a taste thing. I don't think she's bad at her job. I think she's pretty funny, and does cover stories that otherwise get ignored. We probably agree 99.9% of the time, but I find her willing too often to be the perfect be the enemy of the good.

But, when she gets it right, she gets it right.

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy


And she has an interview with Benjamin Jealous of the NAACP:

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy