Monday, October 25, 2010

The Daily Show Schedule for the D.C. Shows (October 25-28)

Here's the rundown of guests.  I got it on my DVR originally, but now its available at the Daily Show's website.

Monday: Austan Goolsbee (officially now the coolest Economist ever, if that's not a complete contradiction in termsThird Daily Show appearance, and he's done Colbert)

Tuesday: Senator Ted Kaufman (D-DE)

Wednesday: Some guy named Barack Obama (hear he's a pretty powerful dude in D.C. circles).

Thursday...ummm, ahhh, nothing yet.

My bet is, depending on how the interview shoot goes on Wednesday, we're looking at a two-parter for the President.  I know Jon's got a lot of questions.

I need both of these guys to be on their A-games.  I need Jon to hit the President with some hard questions.  He can even be a touch angry.  Then I need the President to hit 'em out of the park.

I'm afraid Colbert didn't get the "big" gets for the Nation on his nights: Nicholas Negroponte might be good, with his one laptop per child intiative, but Gary Willis? Apolo OhnoMaria Kalman?  Doesn't seem to match the D.C. mood.  Then again, he has been known to stick interviews in the first segment, so we can see some action there.

No comments: